Coverage Area
Style and Design

Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business!

On June 3, 2017 I bought and activated two new Alcatel Tru phones for my husband and myself. I was distracted and did not notice the part about the phones being free with new activation. I did notice this when I went into the store on July 3. I questioned the agent about it and was told it only applied to new activation.

I did activate two new lines. I was then told it was only a 30 day promotion . I showed her on the ticket I photographed that it is clearly printed as a 90 day promotion. I was asked for my receipt because the store couldn't locate their copy.

I did not have it with me as it was filed with other receipts at home. I have reported this to customer service twice, on July 7and on July 12. I was told corporate would contact me, but as of today, July 25, 2017, I have heard nothing from anyone. We also have terrible service, calls dropped, large areas with no service in the middle of town, phones randomly shut down for no apparent reason.

All I asked for was a $58.00 refund for purchase price on two phones that were advertised to be free with new activation. I was told that could be done if I went to a corporate store. Apparently the store where I made my purchase is just a franchise. The nearest corporate store to me is over two hundred miles away!

I wish I had read customer complaints before getting involved with Metro PCS! I hope others read this and avoid my mistake!

Product or Service Mentioned: Alcatel Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments