Decided to change to a cheaper mobile service provider when hubby semi-retired.Metropcs seemed to have the best plans and after reading several online reviews, went to their website and ordered two phones.Was suppose to be two day delivery.

When I finally got the phones (a week later) went back to their website to activate.Twelve hours later and I still do not have an activated phone because I've been getting a ," we are currently experiencing technical difficulties." Pretty sure I'm going to be returning two phones before the end of the week.

If this is any indication of the quality of service Metropcs has to offer, I'm better off staying with my current provider.For a subsidy of TMobile, I expected more.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of cell phone from Metropcs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metropcs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metropcs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments