I signed up for service 7/18/2015 and from day one have not been able to access my account from their web site.I have called their customer service line 8 times as of today 7/29/2015.

My password has been reset 5 times and still no access. They have created 3 "tickets" each with the promise of resolving the problem and allowing me access to their web site. I have followed their instructions word for word up to and including calling them with the latest temporary password so that they can access my account from there end. All to no avail.

Today after the promise of a 4 "ticket" to resolve my problem I requested to speak with a supervisor. I then proceeded to hold for an additional 35 minutes at which point the line just disconnected without ever being connected.

If I had known that this was a problem I would of chosen a different 2 tier provider with a better web site and technical support.Choose wisely fellow consumer and avoid Metro PCS if you are able.

This reviewer shared experience about "web site issues " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Metropcs. The most disappointing about metropcs account from Metropcs was 10 day run around Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metropcs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Metropcs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments