When the actual price is advertised for $249,and now the store that I bought it at,is selling it for $99,and my phone is not even working.I payed $72,and was told I could pay the rest in 6 moths to Smart Pay,but when I got home that nioght, I had an email from Smart Pay telling me that I had to pay $95 a month for 6 months,which would have brought the cost of the phone up to $716,and now I can't even talk to anybody ,I talked to the corporate manager yesterday,and he wasn't any help,do not shop there .

School57 wrote the review because of "very stressed and upset" at Metropcs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $716 and wants Metropcs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scamed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metropcs and metropcs manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

School57
Longwood, Florida, United States #964876

I feel so stressed and scammed,and I haven't been sleeping very well,and Now I have to deal with going back to Metro PCS and asking them to only charge me the $99 they are selling it for now.