They are major Scam artists!Sold my sons girlfriend a fake life proof case for close to $100.00.

She tried to do a warranty claim on it only to find out it was a fake with no serial number on it! I took my phone to a different store for repair and it ended up being sent to this same location, paid $150.00 for repairs only to be given used & damaged replacement parts, this was after them trying to return someone else's phone to me! With out my knowledge my son recently took his phone their for a charging issue, they said he needed a new battery.

He paid $55.00, just for the issue to not be fixed and them to tell him its actually the charging port!They are major scammers and I would recommend steering clear of them at any cost!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Metropcs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Metropcs to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was any part of service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metropcs and metropcs replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments