As a Metropcs customer, I purchased warranty on my LG connect phone when I was reassured that it covered everything on my phone should anything be wrong with the product.After having a phone randomly shut off and battery always having to be charged, I went to a corporate store thinking they would be able to resolve the issue with my phone THAT WAS UNDER WARRANTY.

Instead, I ended up paying for a new battery and STILL HAVE AN ISSUE and I am not getting the new phone they ordered in the first place. If I've been to the CORPORATE STORE FOUR TIMES, I WOULD IMAGINE THAT SOME OF THE BAFFOONS THAT WERE HIRED THERE would be ABLE TO PICK UP THAT I HAVE A DEFECTIVE BATTERY in the first place!

Furthermore, I would have to pay for a brand new phone while it is under warranty.I am very disappointed by the CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ASSOCIATES WORKING THERE AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO FORK OUT $60 TO REPLACE MY DEFECTIVE PHONE.

Review about: Metropcs Warranty.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Metropcs - Review in Cellular Phone category from Mount Laurel, New Jersey Metropcs "Hey, As I am a Metro customer myself.... I have too say, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! People are just ***, therefore they take it out on you guys...." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more