32.9K views

I see a lot of people carrying on about how horrible Metro PCS is. Well I work for a Metro PCS in Connecticut and am here to let everyone know about how things are SUPPOSED to work.

1)Return Policy: As long as the phone is UNDER 60 minutes TALK time and LESS than 7 days old with no water or physical damage you should receive all of your money back (for the phone and the plan) NO QUESTIONS ASKED. THERE IS NO RESTOCKING FEE. You can text and use data plan as much as you want but if you go over the 60 minutes talk time or bring the phone back after the 7 days it's yours. I found out recently that the day your purchase your phone is considered day one. So if you purchase on a Monday you have until Sunday to return it. METRO PCS DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO RETURN ACCESSORIES so I would make sure the service is adequate before purchasing.

2)Bill payment. The day you purchase your phone is considered your anniversary date. The bill will be due the day before you purchased your phone. For example if you buy the phone on 5/4/2011 your bill date will be 6/3/2011 and it will be due every 3rd thereafter. If you don't pay your bill on the 3rd it will go off at about 11 am (eastern standard). If you pay from 6/4-6/9 YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY YOUR BILL ON 7/3. HOWEVER if you come in on 6/10 you can do what is called a bill cycle reset. Basically you pay an additional $5 on top of whatever your bill is and (for the sake of argument) your next bill due date would be 7/10, giving you the full 30 days of service.

These are ALL things they should be telling you and if not I do apologize. I care a great deal about my customers' satisfaction and Metro PCS as well. If you have any other questions please leave your email down below and I will answer anything else you would like to know about Metro PCS. We need to have our name restored. And the only way to do that is by informing the public about these things. I wish you all the best and if you are ever in Connecticut and need service I am here and will do all I can (within reason) to make you happy.

Review about: Metropcs Phone Plan.

Comments

I have a question my bill is due on the 6th every month but this month ill be in disneyland on that day so i wont be able to pay it so is it ok to pay it a few days early. Will the due date still remain on the 6th every month. I dont wantvit to change.

But stood there for 2hours trying to get an exchange and they wouldn't so I've mentioned that this is only been 5 days out of the 7 days testing driving it as they called it. So I said give me a refund and they wouldn't we even paid for insurance and they wouldn't honor their test drive policy nor their insurance policy. They tried to come up with many reasons which I called them out on all of them even that they gave us used phones but we paid as brand new phones. But phone was slower than 2g and SIM problems on both.

Also was throttled as soon as we first took them home the first day. The last excuse they tried to make is during when they were so called about to honor a refund to us. me and my mom decided to go and reset the phones to factory settings so our private info wasnt on the phones when we give them back and they than gave us more problems saying they couldn't. Making another excuse saying it needs to be less than 1 hour of talk time.

Well my mom's phone had like 45min and mine had none cuz I only got it for emergencies and also I already had another phone. So they said they couldn't check but then I told her and the other girl that that's a lie cuz they can see on their end as it's manutory since 911 that every cell phone provider is to keep a lot on every cell phone that's been sold to every customer. But still lied and wouldnt honor a refund. So i told them i wanted to talk to their manager well long story short.

Same thing for 30 min.

So I told them I'm gonna report them to the BBC and ever since I got home which before all that commotion they said they fixed it and it was working like it should but when I got home to go online on it to submit the report on the BBC website they wouldn't let me submit it and was controlling and monitoring my internet usage to stop me from sending in a report. I've tried for a half hour on the last page trying to submit it but when clicking the submit it wouldn't do anyyhing.

to Anon #1516464

CorrectionSame thing happened to me and my mom and we went to return ours on the 5th day wanting an exchange and they wouldn't grant us an exchange of the same phone. The ladies tried to tell us that they were water damaged when they soon corrected their self after I said no wonder why the phones weren't working right.

Well my mom's phone had like 45min and mine had none cuz I only got it for emergencies and also I already had another phone. So they said they couldn't check but then I told her and the other girl that that's a lie cuz they can see on their end as it's manutory since 911 that every cell phone provider is to keep a log on every cell phone that's been sold to every customer. But still lied and wouldnt honor a refund. So i told them i wanted to talk to their manager well long story short.

Same thing for 30 min.

So I told them I'm gonna report them to the BBB and ever since I got home which before all that commotion they said they fixed it and it was working like it should but when I got home to go online on it to submit the report on the BBB website they wouldn't let me submit it and was controlling and monitoring my internet usage to stop me from sending in a report. I've tried for a half hour on the last page trying to submit it but when clicking the submit it wouldn't do anyyhing.

My bill was due on 3/20/2018. I couldnt pay it until 4/3/2018.

When i went in and paid my bill i also paid the $5 for my bill cycle date to be changed. So after i paid it i was told that i cant change the cycle date unless i pay another months bill. WTH!!! Does not make sense right?

They pissed me off and i left. Now its saying i have my bill due on 4/20/2018.

MrMetroPCS
to Char #1465736

I haven't worked for Metro in 7 years, I just don't know how to delete this post or I would lol. I'm a graphic artist now and this pops up every few months. They must REALLY suck now.

Everytime I call it's someone in India or something why do they question me when I say I want my device unlocked? I own the phone MPCS does not.Its been over 90 days active service I'm tired of calling over and over the same info turn it off turn it back on and I'm tired of repeating myself.The whole "Free" thing is absurd it's a free item there is no sale if ur giving me the phone for free also if it's on u,MPCS should cover the sales tax.

I have a questionMattiaskasparian1@gmail.com

I have a question my email I murphy.montris@gmail.com

I switch my previous prepaid account to metro and was added onto my wife's account half way through the monthly billing process...we payed our bill and she got her data renewed. But mine didn't. When will my 32gigs be renewed

Im sondra deveney 509 7639170 i didnt pay my bill on nov 2017 phone was taken but someone found it so made payment for dev 2017 you took payment for same day at 11pm turn my phone off send me tex said i own $92 i dont it 92 i need my phone family member in hopls n my kid in school can i help me email dd.sondralea@gmail.com

My daughter went with her aunt for the weekend and while there her aunt took her to buy a metro phone and plan with my daughters hard earned money from chores. My daughter is 12 and too young to have a phone so i want to return the phone and get her refunded.

She bought it on 12/2 and today is 12/5 i know the salesman is gona give me issues. What do u recommend i do or say if he gives me a hard time.?

Metro sent me a message saying I have to pay $120 to continue my service because i didn't pay for my bill last month . Do I have to post for last month since I didn't use my phone ? Shouldn't it roll over to this month and I pay regular price ($60)?

to Niani #1420446

I believe this is what he was talking about when he said bill cycle reset but it is a very old Post but you might try it

to Niani #1420655

No you don't have to, just pay 60 but tell them that you either want a bill cycle reset because you did not pay service for last month. Rep will call customer service and fix it for you

Well I purchased a new lg k10 used service for 6 months. I want my phone unlocked and for some reason metro keeps saying they try but for some reason unknown they can't get it unlocked I think I ended up being sold a reconditioned phone not new and I'm getting no help I'm very upset thinking of hiring an attorney cuz I thought I bought and pd for a new phone now I can't use it with my new carrier and this is wrong! Metroscrewedme@gmail.com

to Naturally Raw #1420661

In order to be eligible, you have to use the phone for a consecutive 90 days. If you are eligible, connect your phone to wifi and then find the unlock device app. If you don't have it, your phone is unlocked

I had my phone shut off November 1 at 8:00 am this morning and my phone bill was due on 31 on each month

to Anonymous #1397218

What did you expect to happen? If your bill was due the 31st and you were cut off the 1st, then you were cut off for non-payment.

#1382009

If folks can't pay $40.00 or 50.00 bucks a month for a pre-payed phone then you don't need one at all.That's only $10.00-$12.50 a week.I know they spend that on junk food or ciggs,etc...in a month.

to Anonymous #1386377

And people like you love to automatically assume things...typical of y'all to do that...its ashame cuz you wouldn't know anybodys situation...please be aware if your gonna automatically assume things