26.4K views

I see a lot of people carrying on about how horrible Metro PCS is. Well I work for a Metro PCS in Connecticut and am here to let everyone know about how things are SUPPOSED to work.

1)Return Policy: As long as the phone is UNDER 60 minutes TALK time and LESS than 7 days old with no water or physical damage you should receive all of your money back (for the phone and the plan) NO QUESTIONS ASKED. THERE IS NO RESTOCKING FEE. You can text and use data plan as much as you want but if you go over the 60 minutes talk time or bring the phone back after the 7 days it's yours. I found out recently that the day your purchase your phone is considered day one. So if you purchase on a Monday you have until Sunday to return it. METRO PCS DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO RETURN ACCESSORIES so I would make sure the service is adequate before purchasing.

2)Bill payment. The day you purchase your phone is considered your anniversary date. The bill will be due the day before you purchased your phone. For example if you buy the phone on 5/4/2011 your bill date will be 6/3/2011 and it will be due every 3rd thereafter. If you don't pay your bill on the 3rd it will go off at about 11 am (eastern standard). If you pay from 6/4-6/9 YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY YOUR BILL ON 7/3. HOWEVER if you come in on 6/10 you can do what is called a bill cycle reset. Basically you pay an additional $5 on top of whatever your bill is and (for the sake of argument) your next bill due date would be 7/10, giving you the full 30 days of service.

These are ALL things they should be telling you and if not I do apologize. I care a great deal about my customers' satisfaction and Metro PCS as well. If you have any other questions please leave your email down below and I will answer anything else you would like to know about Metro PCS. We need to have our name restored. And the only way to do that is by informing the public about these things. I wish you all the best and if you are ever in Connecticut and need service I am here and will do all I can (within reason) to make you happy.

Review about: Metropcs Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

#1382009

If folks can't pay $40.00 or 50.00 bucks a month for a pre-payed phone then you don't need one at all.That's only $10.00-$12.50 a week.I know they spend that on junk food or ciggs,etc...in a month.

#1381915

How can you look or find out when you pre-pay ahead of time your monthly payments.I forgot and just wanting to check on how many months ahead i am.Not sure where i can check.I wish it would come up in when you view your bill so you can see when your next payment is and how many months you are payed up too.That would be great if they added that to that feature.Any answers for this ?...

Balch Springs, Texas, United States #1356888

If I paid 6 months in advance on my cell phone bill and are having trouble with my service will they refund me my money so I can change to a different provider I have never had so much trouble with my coverage on my phone and it's really sad to say I paid for 6 months

my bills not even due till January the first of the year and the coverage area were Metro is covered is not all over an

I'm just wanting to know if I can get a refund and what I have to do to get a refund because I am changing back to Cricket..

I am very disappointed with my service and I used to have Metro for 4 years and as of here these last few months when I switched back to Metro cuz I went to Cricket for a year my service has been ridiculous.. Cricket might have cost me $10 more a month but I never was without coverage on my phone

I bought an lg stylo 3 plus from a friend and the bill was due on ether the 1st or the 5th and he hadenr payed ir.I bought the phone from him with the intentions of putting the phone on my active plan that i have.

I was wondering how long i would have to wait after the billing cycle was due in order to put the phone on my plan.Please email me at gushlawjamesr89@gmail.com and let me know please and thank you.

Augusta, Georgia, United States #1338401

Email me @ ghenry633@gmail.com

If someone have a metro pcs prepaid..few of my friends call it went to voicemail.

Dose that meaning they have been blocked.

It's have been popping up voicemail 2 days now.Can you me know?

Wish you were in Hanover, PA

Say that I haven't paid for over 30 days already, and I want to pay the service after 2 months, will I be able to keep my current phone number, or do I have to get a new one. I've read that if I haven't paid over 30 days, my phone number will be cancelled, does that mean the number is no longer mine?

to hope #1306204

Please email me at kiwi.zean@gmail.com.

to hope #1382004