2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm DONE with Metro PCS! Don't you have a store manager to *** out the employees that make-up policy as suits their mood?

We've been Metro customers for many years and had no problems, but I never asked anything of them. I bought a phone on Monday from them, had to go back on Monday night, Tuesday and spent many hours trying to get simple apps to work, email, and constantly had problems. The sales person agreed that the phone did not behave as usual. I attempted to return it on Wednesday and was told that warranties and upgrades are for "new" Metro accounts.

I was stunned, and pissed. We had a multiple phone plan so we are all going to the competitor today.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Metropcs. The most disappointing about zte cell phone from Metropcs was false return policy and clueless employees , but reviewer liked great coverage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metropcs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Metropcs to other companies on our site.

Comments