I bought my phone on May 21, 2017 a Samsung Galaxy on 5 located at the above address. It was late on Sunday night.

The owner of the store told me that they do not know how to transfer my contents from the old phone to the new one but the lady who knows how to do it will be back to the office on May 24th. When I went home and made a few calls the phone was giving me a clicking sound. However, I waited until May 24th to go back to the store. On May 24th when I took the phone back to the shop requesting them to return or exchange the phone.

The employee at the store was extremely rude. She refused to return or exchange. I told her the day I bought the phone they told me that I have 7 days to return or exchange the phone in store and after that I have to go to the Corporate Office. She said that policy is not for the existing customers instead it is for the new customers and that I am an existing customers.

She also told me that if I want her to transfer my contents from the old phone to new she will charge me an additional $20. The owner who told me to come back on Wednesday agreed with the employee. It was terrible. I came home called Metro PCS who told me that the policy is for both the existing and new customers and that the shop should not have told me that.

I filed a complaint against the store owner and the employee. The name of this place is Arzteca Booth Western. I was assured by Metro that they will investigate the case. Until then I am stuck with this defective phone.

Metro should call this place and tell them to refund my money and stop selling defective phones. This place is terrible they rip people off.

The employee and the owner are extremely rude. Metro PCS does not let a customer speak to their supervisors.

Product or Service Mentioned: Metropcs Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Metro PCS should call Arzteca Boot Western, their authorized dealer at 650 Port Chicago Highway in Bay point CA at 925-458-0404 and instruct him to refund my money or exchange the phone.

I liked: I have been a customer of metro pcs for a long time.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 25, 2017.

Comments