2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I pay my $ way before my pay date. Love the cost; BUT, I try to make a call and it shows me "service unavailable" several times one after another.

I sit the phone down and try again...same thing again and again and again. Takes about 10 to 20 minutes to be able to make a call that gets thru. It's a bummer! Thinking of leaving!!!

Why does this happen? Never happened when I had sprint? Also, I like to pay via phone. I call and never anyone that I can understand asks me for more info then needed to make the transaction.

Why do they need all that info? Last time I called to make my early payment, it was now automated, no foreign taking person. Thank YOU!

Still costing me $2 extra $ to make an early payment that puts $ into their account which makes them interest. Seems like maybe we (early payees) should get a break and only be charged what they advertise!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "unavailable service" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Metropcs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metropcs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Metropcs to other companies on our site.

Comments