Coverage Area
Style and Design

Every day my Metro PCS phone says Service Not Available when I try to make a call. So I tried texting the person - it says it could not text this person.

WHAT AM I PAYING $35 MONTH FOR? Yes, I have been to the Metro Pcs store many times, and it has never been resolved. Instead, he hit Master Reset and deleted EVERY PIC AND EVERY PHONE # out of my phone! I am a Case Manager with several important people in my phone, doctors, judges' personal cell #s, many crisis people's cell #'s, so this was QUITE a disaster for me.

I was furious. NO IT IS NOT THE PHONE: So he orders me the exact same phone and guess what, it does the SAME THING. I have asked several people who also use Metro PCS, and THEY ALL SAID THEIR PHONE DOES THE SAME THING, & many have phones more expensive from them than mine. Metro PCS was created & is owned by T-Mobile.

Those who got tired of paying $55.04 month went to Metro PCS to pay $25 mth, but with no internet on it, you can't get your texts, so I had to upgrade to paying $30 mth, which for some unknown reason is now $35 month, AND IT STILL NEVER WORKS. Each of us needs to sue them b/c we have paid, paid, paid, and we have not received service.

Don't do a class action suit, b/c then only the lawyers get paid. Do a personal civil suit - yes, I used to be a paralegal.

Review about: Metropcs Mymetro Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Service not available.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not getting the service i paid for, Service.

Comments