3.2
Coverage Area

First off, my name is Vicki Bishop, this is my sisters phone as mine keeps being shut off. I paid my phone bill at the Metro PCS at Commercial st South, Salem Oregon. I got a text verifying my cash payment right after. A couple days later I found my phone got shut off. The manager on site remembers the payment, yet service is off. They gave me 48 hours of service so they could figure out what happened. They admitted it is their mistake, yet me the consumer has to be without service. After the 48 hours was up, they shut off service again! Another trip to the place, my 4th trip in, and got another 24 hours of service. Lorena and Bianca have been so patient, but still not sure if I will have a phone tomorrow! Lorena and Bianca seem to be the only ones who know what customer service is all about, but I still am in limbo, they are not getting answers either. Every trip in is 4-5 miles each way, and I need to go to the place again! They have already cut service twice and may a third time! This whole thing is getting ridiculous, and still cannot get my money back! METRO PCS OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE (except Lorena and Bianca). If this is not cleared up, I will contact the Consumer Complaints dept of the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Attorney General's office. Metro PCS has basically stolen my money!

Vicki Bishop

971-218-1885

email address: maevedragonsong@gmail.com

Review about: Metropcs Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments