Hey,

As I am a Metro customer myself....I have too say, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!!

People are just ***, therefore they take it out on you guys. I myself am a Nurse, but I did work a job in customer service answering calls all day, as well as dialing out... & Your rt., all we would do was LAUGH AT THE LOW LIVES WHO CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN, HARD WORKING EMPLOYEES. We also had a time limit, so I understand how stressful some situations can be.

Well, I've been with Metro now over 5 years.... you can't beat the unlimited plans... it's a no brainer, alot of people have the wrong idea of MetroPCS. Anyways!!!

I'm grateful for the customer support you provide & remember, mute & tape the calls for later for some laughs!!!Don't let them rude customers get to you, it's not worth it☺ Take Care!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of metropcs customer care. Metropcs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned metropcs customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metropcs.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Metropcs - Extremely Poor customer service Metropcs "On November my worst experience with Metropcs was about to start. I purchase a phone for my son it was an upgrade deal. The metro employee activated the new phone and it..." Read more Metropcs - 7 day promise is a sham Metropcs "I signed up for metro pcs and I could never call out with my phone from my home. I took it back 3 times and they kept telling me..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more