Hey,

As I am a Metro customer myself....I have too say, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!!

People are just ***, therefore they take it out on you guys. I myself am a Nurse, but I did work a job in customer service answering calls all day, as well as dialing out... & Your rt., all we would do was LAUGH AT THE LOW LIVES WHO CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN, HARD WORKING EMPLOYEES. We also had a time limit, so I understand how stressful some situations can be.

Well, I've been with Metro now over 5 years.... you can't beat the unlimited plans... it's a no brainer, alot of people have the wrong idea of MetroPCS. Anyways!!!

I'm grateful for the customer support you provide & remember, mute & tape the calls for later for some laughs!!!Don't let them rude customers get to you, it's not worth it☺ Take Care!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of metropcs customer care. Metropcs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned metropcs customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metropcs.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments