Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Hey,

Related: Review about Metropcs Phone Service from Pacifica, California

As I am a Metro customer myself....I have too say, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!!

People are just ***, therefore they take it out on you guys. I myself am a Nurse, but I did work a job in customer service answering calls all day, as well as dialing out... & Your rt., all we would do was LAUGH AT THE LOW LIVES WHO CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN, HARD WORKING EMPLOYEES. We also had a time limit, so I understand how stressful some situations can be.

Well, I've been with Metro now over 5 years.... you can't beat the unlimited plans... it's a no brainer, alot of people have the wrong idea of MetroPCS. Anyways!!!

I'm grateful for the customer support you provide & remember, mute & tape the calls for later for some laughs!!!Don't let them rude customers get to you, it's not worth it☺ Take Care!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Metropcs Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more