Metropcs - Review about Screen Protector from Bakersfield, California
I Visited mpcs on main st in lamont ca # 6914.Me and my husband went in on 10/14/15 to buy a new cell and to upgrade my husbands phone i was helped by KARINA CORONA she was great during the hole process we left happy with our new phones.
And our receipt in the bag, i didnt bother to even look at it, well what a big mistake from my part i looked at it almost a month later when i looked at it to see when my bill was due then i noticed that she did charge us for the screen protectors and she didnt charge us cheep for them at all, total for two screen protectors came out to $56 dollars. She also sold us two cover cases that were also over priced. When she told us that she would put a screen protector on both phones i asked her how much do they cost? She then said dont worry about it, i said to my self how cool is that free screen protectors for our big expensive purchase.
Ya right well little did i know that i was being CHARGED. I went in to their center to pay our bill and to talk to her about the over charge and she then told me she had given me a discount on my phone stating that it cost more a month ago "200.00" way to go she tried her best like i told her if that would be the case wouldn't it be on my receipt? NO answer in her behalf. Shame on her she fooled me once but to even try again not right.
Asked for corp # she said they didnt have one, i asked for customer service # she gave me a business card, she talk to the mgr and she didnt bother to fixs the problem. so i went ahead and called CS# and got no where with them. Called mpcs on H.S. spoke to the MANAGER told her what happen and she spoke to them and she was able to help me out, i only got 13.00 in return.
Better than nothing , what upset me the most was her not acknowledging what she has done and that she might continue to do it to others. Reason why im posting this up. Be careful when going to any similar place. look at ur receipts always.
If she has been doing this in the past hope she learned her lesson now so that she can stop ripping ppl off.
Owner david should be more alert on what his workers are doing in each center unless this is what he has been teaching them.For now im never going back to this location again and if i have any other ossue with mpcs then ill drop my service and go to someone else.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Screen Protector
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "I became a Metro PCS customer over a year ago. I loved the service and the plans and I have even told friends and family how great they were. I..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I purchased this item: Taylor Made Golf- Tour Preferred Wedge. I received the item and immediately noticed the degree of bounce was 11°, but the pictures in the listing show..."
- "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..."
- "I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA. Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine..."