I brought i samsung galaxy core prime phone from 2000 Avondale dr durham nc my phone complely stop working it wont charge and i just got the phone 2 months ago and they said they cant take it back or anything like that i brought a new charger but it still aint work so im very stressed out about this i have been missing my job interview calls due to this phone issue so i want to get this over and done with as soon as possible so let contact me and your store about whats going on.

JasawnM04 wrote the review because of bad quality at Metropcs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metropcs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was way my phone wont charge. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metropcs samsung galaxy core prime for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

The store should be able to help you out - all of our phones have a 1 year warranty on them. If your charger port isn't broken and, instead, it's an internal issue of the phone that wasn't caused by damage, then talk to the reps at your store about XBM. It wouldn't hurt to do a double check of your whether or not you actually damaged your phone - confirm at a technician or something if you don't trust the MetroPCS reps.