Metropcs - Phone

237 of 679 Metropcs reviews

I brought i samsung galaxy core prime phone from 2000 Avondale dr durham nc my phone complely stop working it wont charge and i just got the phone 2 months ago and they said they cant take it back or anything like that i brought a new charger but it still aint work so im very stressed out about this i have been missing my job interview calls due to this phone issue so i want to get this over and done with as soon as possible so let contact me and your store about whats going on.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Way my phone wont charge

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
Review category
Telecommunications
review #762180 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Metropcs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
237 of 679 Metropcs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 05 #1089076

The store should be able to help you out - all of our phones have a 1 year warranty on them. If your charger port isn't broken and, instead, it's an internal issue of the phone that wasn't caused by damage, then talk to the reps at your store about XBM. It wouldn't hurt to do a double check of your whether or not you actually damaged your phone - confirm at a technician or something if you don't trust the MetroPCS reps.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Metropcs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Metropcs.
Filing a new complaint about
×