4.4K views

My cell phone says no service.My bill isn't due until 4/30/20012 Its off on the 26th.

I can't even call 911 if I had to. I can't call the company because NO SERVICE. What kind of *** is this? My phone is a Samsung Android.

What is really *** is that not only can i not call to try to straighten out this matter but Ii now have to type a complaint that is a minimumof 100 words.This company may have cheaper service with no contracts but its service isn't good or helpful at all.

Review about: Metropcs Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

I'm experiencing the saaaaame thing. All bad. This is the second day with this *** problem

My phone is trippen.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #905359

metro is *** ripppin ppl off

Yah experienced the same problem in the San FRancisco bay area, CA.Either the lines are overloaded with customers or they do not care about the person paying $25/month.

I had my phone reflashed and it seems to help for a while only to do it again right not.WHat a PITA.

METROPCS EMPLOYEES.BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IN CALIFORNIA.BUT WHAT IF THEY LOST THERE JOBS THEY COULDN'T FIND JOBS ANYWHERE ELSE.DO TO THE FACT OF NO SKILLS, UNEDUCATED,AND BASICALLY NOT CARING ABOUT APPEARANCE OR COMMON DECENCY.

to JAY WEADS Orlando, Florida, United States #669394

Wow, I hope you don't have to get a job involving any writing skills. It is "if they lost THEIR jobs".

That was rude. Two wrongs don't make a right, my friend.