I don't have any complaints about their phone service; it works fine and I get the service I wanted/expected.

Their technical support however sucks.

I've tried logging into my account to change my password and whenever I get to the last step it says "sorry we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please call us at 1-888..." Calling just leads in a circle so I end up having to go to either a store or calling online to pay my monthly bill. Turns out it costs $5 over the phone to pay a bill. If you go to a store they charge you $3 to pay at a store, plus $1 for a convenience fee for using a card.

WTF metroPCS?!

If cashiers got paid $1 for every time they swiped a card they would make good money but you don't see them charging customers like that!It's like the purposely screw with you to get you to pay extra money per month.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Metropcs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9 and wants Metropcs to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metropcs and metropcs technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments