3.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

For almost a month now I have been reading the reviews on the new ZTE Zmax Pro phone FOR only 99.00.and what a great phone it is.

The day has arrived for my wife and I to each order a new phone and the price is 179.00 +tax less a 20.00 instant rebate and a 60.00 mail in rebate that can take 12 weeks to come back. Even ZTE advertised this phone a revolutionary price break at only $99.00. It looks like Metro is collecting the extra sales tax and 60.00 to put into it's bank accounts to hold and earn on while we wait for the return of our rebate.

Not one time in any of the reviews I read was the 179.00 selling price mentioned.We may order these phones sometime in the future but we will wait until the advertised selling price is actually the price it costs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of zte zmax pro cell phone. Metropcs needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zte zmax pro cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metropcs.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1194375

Did you try to order the phone online or purchase in store? I went in the store and purchased the Zmax Pro on August 1st for $123 out the door including the tax and $15 upgrade or phone switching fee.... W/e they call it.

Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States #1193632

I went to two stores (independent retailer and corporate-owned) and the price was $99.I bought the ZTE ZMAX Pro and with sales tax and MetroPCS's infamous $15 upgrade fee, total cost was $120.

Still, consider the LG Stylo 2 Plus. The Pro's call volume is not loud enough in noisy settings, the screen is sufficient but not bright in direct sunlight and the screen is (too) reflective which requires tilting. Also, it's heavy so one-handed use is short-term only.

Otherwise, great phone.I have zero affiliation with ZTE (aside from buying this phone) or MetroPCS (aside from using its cell service).