Yes my mother phone bill was due...She is disable and tried to go and pay her bill so it dnt get turned off and our State wad Declared a state of emergency..and we could nt leave..but call for help...My mother phone got turned off...she kept trying to call for help...My mother fell dwn trying to get help..Metro pcs...is Horribly...the first time my mother was a day late paying her bill...only cause she could not make it out....Electric company give u a extra day r two...

Where is this Company C.E.O...heart compassion.....

My mother still recovering...phone bill due Friday August12 disconnect Saturday August13..found my mother 2:00Am..This morning...Sad

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Metropcs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metropcs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metropcs and metropcs phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments