Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with Metro PCS for a while now and just recently had 2 of my friends switch 2 Metro service.I have a LG Stylo generaly I love my phone it had started messing up (not ringing when someone called me an a few other problems) I took it into the Metro store on NW23rd and St Clair in okla city I told the manager who was listening 2 loud Hispanic music an singing along with the music an eating chips while waiting on us!! Very unprofessional !

She told me she would order me a new phone that would b in within 3 to 5 days I went back in this manager did not even order a fone for me an was no longer at this stores location it was then ordered I went back 2day June 4th an the phone was in but the girl working said she could not take my phone back do 2 a crack n the case which happened after my 1st initial visit !! This is *** !!

This is not what I was told ! I was lied 2 an I am very disatisfied with this kind of customer service I am probably canceling my service I expected what I was told was what would take place not 2 b screwed around by my phone service THIS SUCKS YOU SUCK

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Metropcs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metropcs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Metropcs to other companies on our site.

Comments