Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with Metro PCS for a while now and just recently had 2 of my friends switch 2 Metro service.I have a LG Stylo generaly I love my phone it had started messing up (not ringing when someone called me an a few other problems) I took it into the Metro store on NW23rd and St Clair in okla city I told the manager who was listening 2 loud Hispanic music an singing along with the music an eating chips while waiting on us!! Very unprofessional !

She told me she would order me a new phone that would b in within 3 to 5 days I went back in this manager did not even order a fone for me an was no longer at this stores location it was then ordered I went back 2day June 4th an the phone was in but the girl working said she could not take my phone back do 2 a crack n the case which happened after my 1st initial visit !! This is *** !!

This is not what I was told ! I was lied 2 an I am very disatisfied with this kind of customer service I am probably canceling my service I expected what I was told was what would take place not 2 b screwed around by my phone service THIS SUCKS YOU SUCK

Review about: Metropcs Manager.

Comments