I have had several problems with this company both customer service and overall phone performance !!!

Today I spent several hours attempting to make a payment online ! I kept getting messages as payment was unsuccessful ! This has been going on for several months ! If I don't get my payment in I have to go to a store to make a payment and they charge an additional fee if I try to make a phone payment they try to charge me an additional $3 !

Tonight after arguing with customer service for over an hour and spending several hours earlier trying to make a payment online ! I was so frustrated I decided to take a look at my bank account which shows a payment of $40.00 pending for metro pcs for my phone bill ! So someone or something happened to put my payment through ! However I have not receive can't confirmation that my payment was made either by e mail or text message !!! I have found everyone I speak with totally incompetent both in understanding the problems or addressing these problems ! I have been a customer for several years and always make my payments I am finding this company to be totally inept

in there business practices !

So now I am waiting to see if they are going to turn my phone off and have to spend an entire day tomorrow arguing with people in their employ !!! As when I spoke to customer service they told me they couldn't make the payment either !!! Ridiculous !!!

Review about: Metropcs Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion