I have had several problems with this company both customer service and overall phone performance !!!

Today I spent several hours attempting to make a payment online ! I kept getting messages as payment was unsuccessful ! This has been going on for several months ! If I don't get my payment in I have to go to a store to make a payment and they charge an additional fee if I try to make a phone payment they try to charge me an additional $3 !

Tonight after arguing with customer service for over an hour and spending several hours earlier trying to make a payment online ! I was so frustrated I decided to take a look at my bank account which shows a payment of $40.00 pending for metro pcs for my phone bill ! So someone or something happened to put my payment through ! However I have not receive can't confirmation that my payment was made either by e mail or text message !!! I have found everyone I speak with totally incompetent both in understanding the problems or addressing these problems ! I have been a customer for several years and always make my payments I am finding this company to be totally inept

in there business practices !

So now I am waiting to see if they are going to turn my phone off and have to spend an entire day tomorrow arguing with people in their employ !!! As when I spoke to customer service they told me they couldn't make the payment either !!! Ridiculous !!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Metropcs and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metropcs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Metropcs to other companies on our site.

Comments