Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
4.4K views 50 comments

I have read many comments after my experience saying just say add service or new customer and it works every time. Well, it seems that MetroPCS is actively closing those loopholes. Their FAQ says you can talk to a Customer Service Rep 24 hours a day but that is a flat out lie. You can say 'Agent', 'New Customer', 'Add Line' or anything else and all you get now (as of 3/23/10) is the computer saying "Oh, you want to talk to an agent, I am sure I can help you better but if not I will transfer you to an agent" (this is paraphrased). Well that is another lie. You will NEVER get past this.

As I said, apparently some of the tricks of saying new customer and add a line used to work. They don't now and that shows that the automated system is being updated to block getting through intentionally. So now you can go to a MetroPCS retail store and wait in line 30 -45 minutes after driving 30 miles.

Thank God for competition and other carriers in my area with similar or better plans and rates.

Review about: Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #1296710

I have found the same problem I made a early payment they texted my balance which was 0 and they still suspended my service and the only live person I spoke with said come to the store we can't help you over the phone I'm pissed!!!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1275436

THE ONLY REAL WAY TO GET THOUGH TO THIS HAIR PULLING FIASCO, IS YOU HAVE TO ENTER SOMEONE ELSE'S PHONE NUMBER (FRIEND, FAMILY, BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND) AND ONCE YOU DO, IT WILL ASK A HOST OF AGGRAVATING QUESTIONS, IN WHICH AT THAT POINT YOU WILL PRESS "0" (MAYBE 2-3TIMES)..... AND PRESTO!!! THERE IS SHIMMER AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1275439

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM USING AN OUTSIDE LINE 888 863-8768.... AND ONCE YOU ARE CONNECTED IT WILL ASK IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM, YOU SAY YES OR PRESS 1....AND THEN PROCEED BY ENTERING SOMEONE ELSE'S NUMBER.... I WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY BUT AS OF NOW THERE JUST ISN'T

Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States #1264364

I can't get in touch with them never I'm changing my services

This non working customer service also makes me want to switch Carriers

Yes it has worst service.

i tried all numbers given below in this website, may be this can help.

Bedford, Texas, United States #953327

horrible customer service stay away from this service try boost mobile

john dishmon
Red Bluff, California, United States #941770

my phone was stolen and they might off disabled the tracking on it please help me find it or is there a way to copy everything on it and put it on a new phone

mad need new phone

I have had this phone for about three months and I have been having trouble with this phone I have never hated a phone before but this phone is not good I wish I had not gotten it

Flannigan

Fot technical Support -- they have the absolute WORST customer service in the world.Could not talk to anyone.

Had to call back three times and listen to all the recordings for 20 - 30 minutes each. Finally had to hang up because i DON"T have an hourt and a half to sit and wait for someone -- who is NOT EVEN THERE! Biggest waste of time. Worth it to go with a more expensive company (even a REALLY EXPENSIVE one) and get decent customer service.

I honestly believe there is NO ONE ever there to answer your call. NEVER got to a real person. You are wasting your time if you even try. You actually have to go to a store and HOPE that they are not "too busy" with new customers to take the time to help you with the support you need.

I did that. and the only girl in the stor could not help me!

Can't believe they are still in business.