2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My stylus for my 2 day old Stylo2 made a pinpoint crack when I used it to open my phone. I went into a main store where I got it and it's obvious that the stylus was the cause.

You can see it's imprint in the center of the crack...The store could do nothing. I called LG and they want me to send them the phone for inspection but that would take 7-10 business days. I work for Lyft and Uber and need my phone for work.

Very dissatisfied with the customer service in both the store and LG phone customer service. I don't know what to do now.Nobody seems to be able to remedy the situation...I'm annoyed...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Metropcs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metropcs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Metropcs to other companies on our site.

Comments