4.0

I needed a phone. I went online and found that MetroPCS offered a $30 per month, unlimited talk & text and 2gb data.

I also checked everything I could find looking for an expiration date for this offer. I could not find any. So, This morning, 10am 07/13/17 I went to MetroPCS and wanted to purchase that plan with a phone. I was told that offer expired.

I was upset and told the girl that it's online with no expiration date. She said, " Yeah, I know. That's what they do". So, I didn't buy anything.

That's False Advertising. I think I should get that at the offer price. Don't You?

Please reply to rus7191@aol.com. I would like that offer

Product or Service Mentioned: Metropcs Telecommunications Advertisement.

Reason of review: nothing.

I liked: I liked the offer they advertised online.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 13, 2017.

Comments

Metro PC's is offering the LG 4 online for 49 dollars. When I go to the metro PC's store they stated that this offer if for customers who switch from another provider not for existing costumers.

No where does this state on line this information. They want to charge me 180.00 dollars for this phone in store and no option to but it online either. Like I said there is no information on line stating this.

When I called metro they said they have no control of what the stores offer or charge costumers. This is false advertising at its best

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1350747

They still have the plan, the rep misinformed you or is confused about new promo plans that just came out. Most of you are complaining about dealers (independent stores, they don't run franchises and their corporate stores - run by actual MetroPCS employees- would never only have 1 employee).

Try finding a corporate store or buying from metropcs.com. These complaints don't reach their offices so it's a waste of time.

I WAS happy with metro until this new phone alcqtel it stinks big time-- just does not hold a 100% battery charge for longer than two minutes when not I'm use!!! Even on charger charge goes done--so back light dims and brightens on it on-- pop up ads stink-- especially the ones that says phone I'm danger ""6 vrirses dectete ---memory full ram full ect-ect!!took it back twice called main company once dude told me they would give me a new phone--so went in NO no way this one is no longer!!

Well I'm sorry metro I can't afford a new phone!!

Don't like your service__get people in your stores that know what the truth is and put more than one person to work in your stores!! Your rating has dropped way lie in my eyes