Metropcs - Extremely Poor customer service

On November my worst experience with Metropcs was about to start.

I purchase a phone for my son it was an upgrade deal.

The metro employee activated the new phone and it did not work,

They ask from us to wait 30 minutes for the phone to work,

Then they ask us to wait a couple of hours and still nothing happen,

Then they ask us to wait overnight under the excuse that sometimes it takes a little bit longer for the phone to be fully activated,

So next morning the phone still wasn't i call Metropcs over the phone and they troubleshoot the phone and they came to the conclusion the phone or the sim card was at fault and instructed me to go back to the store to have them replaced,

So we went back to metropcs store and the employees were refusing to do the exchange after exchanging few words they change the both items and still the phone did not , at that time i demanded for them to give me a full refund they totally refuse and they pull a claus on me stating (NO REFUNDS ON UPGRADES)

I tried to make them understand if the phone would work i will not ask for a refund however since after two different phones and several trips to to metro store the phone still wasn't working i was fed-up

still they refuse. they said they were going to order another phone from the manufacturer but it was going to take a week or longer.

so i was furious . so after a week finally we got a phone that work but now they insisted i should purchase insurance from metro and i told the flat out a big NO i told them the phone comes with a year manufacturer warranty as long i had proof of purchase i wont need no additional insurance from Metropcs. well that made things worst.

They refuse to issue a sales receipt with the new phone serial number

and they started acting like *** people insulting me and my family

with sarcastic words. those employees should be fired.

Now i have a NEW PHONE with no warranty from neither metro or the manufacturer because those imbeciles from metropcs refuse to issue a new sales receipt.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • I used to like your company
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
Review category
review #743513

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Metropcs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Metropcs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Metropcs.
Filing a new complaint about