On November my worst experience with Metropcs was about to start.
I purchase a phone for my son it was an upgrade deal.
The metro employee activated the new phone and it did not work,
They ask from us to wait 30 minutes for the phone to work,
Then they ask us to wait a couple of hours and still nothing happen,
Then they ask us to wait overnight under the excuse that sometimes it takes a little bit longer for the phone to be fully activated,
So next morning the phone still wasn't working.so i call Metropcs over the phone and they troubleshoot the phone and they came to the conclusion the phone or the sim card was at fault and instructed me to go back to the store to have them replaced,
So we went back to metropcs store and the employees were refusing to do the exchange after exchanging few words they change the both items and still the phone did not , at that time i demanded for them to give me a full refund they totally refuse and they pull a claus on me stating (NO REFUNDS ON UPGRADES)
I tried to make them understand if the phone would work i will not ask for a refund however since after two different phones and several trips to to metro store the phone still wasn't working i was fed-up
still they refuse. they said they were going to order another phone from the manufacturer but it was going to take a week or longer.
so i was furious . so after a week finally we got a phone that work but now they insisted i should purchase insurance from metro and i told the flat out a big NO i told them the phone comes with a year manufacturer warranty as long i had proof of purchase i wont need no additional insurance from Metropcs. well that made things worst.
They refuse to issue a sales receipt with the new phone serial number
and they started acting like *** people insulting me and my family
with sarcastic words. those employees should be fired.
Now i have a NEW PHONE with no warranty from neither metro or the manufacturer because those imbeciles from metropcs refuse to issue a new sales receipt.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I used to like your company
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."