On November my worst experience with Metropcs was about to start.
I purchase a phone for my son it was an upgrade deal.
The metro employee activated the new phone and it did not work,
They ask from us to wait 30 minutes for the phone to work,
Then they ask us to wait a couple of hours and still nothing happen,
Then they ask us to wait overnight under the excuse that sometimes it takes a little bit longer for the phone to be fully activated,
So next morning the phone still wasn't working.so i call Metropcs over the phone and they troubleshoot the phone and they came to the conclusion the phone or the sim card was at fault and instructed me to go back to the store to have them replaced,
So we went back to metropcs store and the employees were refusing to do the exchange after exchanging few words they change the both items and still the phone did not , at that time i demanded for them to give me a full refund they totally refuse and they pull a claus on me stating (NO REFUNDS ON UPGRADES)
I tried to make them understand if the phone would work i will not ask for a refund however since after two different phones and several trips to to metro store the phone still wasn't working i was fed-up
still they refuse. they said they were going to order another phone from the manufacturer but it was going to take a week or longer.
so i was furious . so after a week finally we got a phone that work but now they insisted i should purchase insurance from metro and i told the flat out a big NO i told them the phone comes with a year manufacturer warranty as long i had proof of purchase i wont need no additional insurance from Metropcs. well that made things worst.
They refuse to issue a sales receipt with the new phone serial number
and they started acting like *** people insulting me and my family
with sarcastic words. those employees should be fired.
Now i have a NEW PHONE with no warranty from neither metro or the manufacturer because those imbeciles from metropcs refuse to issue a new sales receipt.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I used to like your company
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."