On November my worst experience with Metropcs was about to start.
I purchase a phone for my son it was an upgrade deal.
The metro employee activated the new phone and it did not work,
They ask from us to wait 30 minutes for the phone to work,
Then they ask us to wait a couple of hours and still nothing happen,
Then they ask us to wait overnight under the excuse that sometimes it takes a little bit longer for the phone to be fully activated,
So next morning the phone still wasn't working.so i call Metropcs over the phone and they troubleshoot the phone and they came to the conclusion the phone or the sim card was at fault and instructed me to go back to the store to have them replaced,
So we went back to metropcs store and the employees were refusing to do the exchange after exchanging few words they change the both items and still the phone did not , at that time i demanded for them to give me a full refund they totally refuse and they pull a claus on me stating (NO REFUNDS ON UPGRADES)
I tried to make them understand if the phone would work i will not ask for a refund however since after two different phones and several trips to to metro store the phone still wasn't working i was fed-up
still they refuse. they said they were going to order another phone from the manufacturer but it was going to take a week or longer.
so i was furious . so after a week finally we got a phone that work but now they insisted i should purchase insurance from metro and i told the flat out a big NO i told them the phone comes with a year manufacturer warranty as long i had proof of purchase i wont need no additional insurance from Metropcs. well that made things worst.
They refuse to issue a sales receipt with the new phone serial number
and they started acting like *** people insulting me and my family
with sarcastic words. those employees should be fired.
Now i have a NEW PHONE with no warranty from neither metro or the manufacturer because those imbeciles from metropcs refuse to issue a new sales receipt.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I used to like your company
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I Visited mpcs on main st in lamont ca # 6914. Me and my husband went in on 10/14/15 to buy a new cell and to upgrade my husbands phone..."
- "Hey, As I am a Metro customer myself.... I have too say, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! People are just ***, therefore they take it out on you guys...."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."