2.2
Coverage Area

I went to Metro PCS to get a new phone and they sold me a used phone.The new one should have been 39.00 and it was 50.00...I thought tax but after paying I asked for my box, cord, booklet etc and was told there wasn't any because it was a refurbished phone.

They would not give my money back, said because it was already on my account. Went to owner and he act apologetic & said if any problems just come back.

Went back to him and he said I should have known it was used & acted like it was my fault.I have loved Metro until now but can't get hold of corporate and no way to resolve this...except get another service...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Metropcs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Metropcs to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metropcs and metropcs cell phone replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments