1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 16, 2017

This review is for Metro PCS Corporate Office -PO Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360-1119

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2017

My family and I had been customers of Metro PCS for over 10 years when they just started. The only way that you can have them take you seriously is if you complain to the FCC.

They provide their unsatisfied, frustrated customers with a free upgrade and some credits to ease the frustration. Fast forward two years after our complaint, we still experienced unreliable service, dropped calls, no signal, no incoming/outgoing texts, etc. There are known for using deceptive business tactics to avoid being fined for scamming many customers. Their corporate office enjoys lying to the FCC and only helping their customers until the case is closed.

As paying customers, it is disturbing to tolerate unreliable, poor service and to deal with a carrier who could not care less.

Fortunately, we switched to a carrier that values customer loyalty. The fact that there are so many negative reviews online for Metro PCS speaks volumes.

Review about: Metropcs Mobile Phone Service.

I didn't like: Service, Deceptive business tactics, Unreliable.

Comments