2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a Metro PCS customer for 4 years.I have used my debit card to pay my bill each month for past 3 3/4 years.

Never once was there ever an issue and i was never late paying my bill. LISTEN TO HOW BRILLIANT THIS COMPANY IS...Every month i go over my data allotment, sometimes i would additionally spend $50.00 - $75.00 in data top ups. You top up you pay the $5.00 with your debit card everyones happy...all of the sudden about a month ago i cant get my card to go through their system, i have spoken with my Cc company and nothing is holding up on my end. Are you kidding me metro?

I am paying almost double what my bill is and your going to keep turning down my money??? Unbelievable! And to make matters worse your going to turn my s**t off if i dont pay the $5.00 some other way within 10 min? Im stuck for the holiday weekend in Pahrump, Nevada, pop.

45 and the only Metro store is closed for the weekend how am i supposed to pay this $5.00?? I CANT YOU IDIOTS!! So i had to go 2 days without service all because i couldnt pay this $5.00 until i got back to Vegas...you would think that a little appreciation for all the money i pay would be extended to me in that type of a jam that isnt even my fault...Nothing.

Heres my 2 middle fingers for you Metro...good riddance.Idiots.

Review about: Metropcs Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments