i was overcharged on my credit card.They admited to the overcharge when I called.

They would only give me store product credit which I wanted had already bought a case and tempered glass protection and wanted no more products i.e., bluetooth, speakers, etc. I escalated to the Manager and then District Manager. I returned the phone and was refunded IN CASH. I had to keep the case and tempered glass ( which is useless unless I buy another exact phone ) and they would not refund the activation fee.

I used zero minutes and texted (3). They told me I should have complained right away. I am old and that doesnt excuse my neglience in looking reviewing the charges right in the store.

This was going to be my very first phone on my own.$138 dollar lesson

Review about: Samsung Electronics Galaxy J3 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Change their policy on correcting overcharges regardless of promotion no longer valid. At the time of purchase, their mistake. 5 days later catching their mistake shud be rectified..

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Metropcs - Metro PCS added features and started billing me without my permission. Metropcs "I became a Metro PCS customer over a year ago. I loved the service and the plans and I have even told friends and family how great they were. I..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Metropcs - Extremely Poor customer service Metropcs "On November my worst experience with Metropcs was about to start. I purchase a phone for my son it was an upgrade deal. The metro employee activated the new phone and it..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more