Style and Design

On Nov. 21 I started service with a local MetroPCS.

I was promised it would be great service, as well as great rates. This was not the case. When I arrived home my service was not what I was assured it would be and I live 2 miles outside of town! I can not make a phone call from inside my home, and unless I stand with my phone in a window sending a text message is out of the question!

I gave it a couple of days just to see if the service would improve after several attempts of troubleshooting with customer service. Nothing changed. On the 4th day I called and requested a refund for the service. I have received nothing and are no closer to getting one.

The customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. They will give you false information, do not document the facts you give them, hangup on customers, and refuse to actually do anything to benefit the customer. After 2 weeks of fighting with customer service I am still being told my case is under review by corporate!

Metro is holding $140 of my money and refusing to do anything to give it back! Unless you enjoy being lied to and robbed of your hard earned money I suggest you find any other company that METRO!

Product or Service Mentioned: Metropcs Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Service, Customer service, Reliability, Metro pcs does not really care of having a happy customer, Your customer service stinks.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 07.

Comments