50.6K views

On the day my payment was due I called to ask for a 2 day extension. They have every right to say no but I have been with them 7 yrs and this is the first time I couldn't pay on time. First they tried to sell me on "bill float" a paid service to have an extension and when I was adamant that I didn't want that; they said there was nothing they could do. When I hung up, instead of letting me have my last day of paid phone service, they immediately turned off my phone due to "lack of payment".

It is bad enough they hire people with accents so thick you can barely understand them but to give the excuse they are too big of a company to tend personally to one little pee-on customer, well its time to move on.

My advice concerning MetroPCS....don't be honest with them.

Review about: Metropcs Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

I need a extension on my bill

I need to see if I could get another extension until I can pay my bill this weekend

My fiancee needs a 48 hour extension

I need a 48 hr extension

May I please get an 24-48hours extension on my phone to pay my bill please

Need a 48 hour exitension

I need a extension

How do I do this extension for my phone??

to Bernice Taylor #1375795

Dail 611 on your call log and it says “get extension”

Wait till your phone is shut off then call the automated line ask for.extension.and it gives you 48hrs you dont.have to talk to anyone then in 48hr if you cant pay it call again and get another extension for 48hrs