Dallas, Texas
37.1K views 28 comments

On the day my payment was due I called to ask for a 2 day extension. They have every right to say no but I have been with them 7 yrs and this is the first time I couldn't pay on time. First they tried to sell me on "bill float" a paid service to have an extension and when I was adamant that I didn't want that; they said there was nothing they could do. When I hung up, instead of letting me have my last day of paid phone service, they immediately turned off my phone due to "lack of payment".

It is bad enough they hire people with accents so thick you can barely understand them but to give the excuse they are too big of a company to tend personally to one little pee-on customer, well its time to move on.

My advice concerning MetroPCS....don't be honest with them.

Review about: Samsung Galaxy S3.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Metropcs Phone Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $95
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

catherine dawn lopuch

Dont matter

gustavo diaz santana
Discovery Bay, California, United States #1306659

Hi i was woundering if i could get a free extantion for my phone please

Michelle Vaughn
Lewes, Delaware, United States #1298362

I need help paying bill because I have bad health please help

to Michelle Vaughn Richmond Hill, New York, United States #1329038

Call 611 and say bill extension! If you're qualified you'll get 48 hours

Hey Can I get a 2 day extension

I like to have a extension on my phone bill to pay it off 48 hours

Bronx, New York, United States #1244213

Hi my name is ebony flowers im asking for a exstension on my phone my phone number is 347 737 778p

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1235847

With metro how many extension can u get with them ?

to Anonymous #1236300