69.2K views

On the day my payment was due I called to ask for a 2 day extension. They have every right to say no but I have been with them 7 yrs and this is the first time I couldn't pay on time. First they tried to sell me on "bill float" a paid service to have an extension and when I was adamant that I didn't want that; they said there was nothing they could do. When I hung up, instead of letting me have my last day of paid phone service, they immediately turned off my phone due to "lack of payment".

It is bad enough they hire people with accents so thick you can barely understand them but to give the excuse they are too big of a company to tend personally to one little pee-on customer, well its time to move on.

My advice concerning MetroPCS....don't be honest with them.

Review about: Metropcs Phone Service.

Comments

You are SO RIGHT! I went through ALMOST the exactly same thing and when I call customer service I'm NEVER able to understand them and vice versa!

I've been with metro piece of *** twice now the first time over year's but switched to a verizon apple Iphone but hated it and switched back to metro piece of *** going on 6 more year's! It's SO BAD!! I've had SO MANY ISSUE'S! I also think that the Metro PCS " customer rep's " sell, trade' or give out personal information to other "companies" because I (as well as other's who are Metro PCS customer's )receive ALOT of WEIRD phone call's some claiming we've won money and proceed to ask for personal information!!!

There's SO MANY OF THEM WITH SAME ACCENT BUT SAY THEIR NAMES ARE "BOB JONES" or some simple name like that but OBVIOUSLY doesn't go with accent! I'M SO CREEPED OUT

Similar experience. Company stated that they made customers aware of the change with a text message before June 24th.

I have 4 lines and not one of them received a message about this policy change.

I have been with them for 3 years.....I am now voting with my dollars. No more metro.....I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Extensions

Got a extension on my phone Bill and I was getting frastraded that my browser and my apps that use data wouldn't work so I tried changing my settings etc but now I guess I found out that if you get a extension your data is disable until you make your payment, I'm guessing it's something new cause that wasn't the case last time I got a extension..that s***s but I guess I can't complaint a as long that I can make and received calls it's ok

to Miguel #1512574

**frustrated

to Miguel #1519809

I just found that out myself. It went into effect June 24, 2018

to Miguel #1524916

Haha RIGHT!?! WTF, It was NEVER like that, I always got extensions, Also, When you get an extension, You STILL are paying for those days, because your bill date does not change, so the fact that they don't give you all your services back is sleezy as F*$&

to Miguel #1567826

Samee its happening to me

Just a heads up as of June 24th 2018 metro pcs is only offering one 48 hour extension a month and it's only for text and calls. They will not extend data usage until the full bill is paid. Just found this out this morning.

to Jeannie 81 #1511786

Yup. Its ridiculous.

You can get a 48 hour extension but you have to wait until the day after your bill is due and they phone has been suspended. You can not do it while the phone is still on.

to anonymous #1510154

Where you able yo use your data after? They said only phone and text would work

I need to answer my important job calls

Need extensions on my phone

I NEVER HAVE THAT PROBLEM, I USUALLY CAN DO TWO 2-DAY EXTENSIONS, ONE WITH MY LINE AND THE OTHER ON MY DAUGHTER LINE. I'M TRYING TO SEE IF I CAN GET A THIRD WITH MY OTHER LINE.

to ANONYMOUS #1536790

Are they all on the same account? And if so, how did you do the second extension? Did you call?

#1452030

MetroPCS is *** worst service in the world get rid of it go to boost

Dam really bruh cause mines was working too now all of a sudden they won't let me do the extension I literally was going to pay it tomorrow I think I'm going with a different company as well *** that

Yo necesito extension por 2 diás

I tried to get 48 hour extension but it says I am not qualified. But no where is it posted what the qualifications are for the extension.