56.5K views

On the day my payment was due I called to ask for a 2 day extension. They have every right to say no but I have been with them 7 yrs and this is the first time I couldn't pay on time. First they tried to sell me on "bill float" a paid service to have an extension and when I was adamant that I didn't want that; they said there was nothing they could do. When I hung up, instead of letting me have my last day of paid phone service, they immediately turned off my phone due to "lack of payment".

It is bad enough they hire people with accents so thick you can barely understand them but to give the excuse they are too big of a company to tend personally to one little pee-on customer, well its time to move on.

My advice concerning MetroPCS....don't be honest with them.

Review about: Metropcs Phone Service.

Comments

I tried to get 48 hour extension but it says I am not qualified. But no where is it posted what the qualifications are for the extension.

to Kriste #1436434

Go to your MyMetro app after your service is turned off and click your payment options.There should be the option for the 48 hour extension.

They will turn your service back on immediately, for 48 hours and that should buy you time to pay.

I literally just happened to see this a few minutes ago after being told a couple of days ago and on my due date (yesterday) that I could not get an extension for Friday (my payday) without paying a small fee...I think this is exactly what the reps were trying to explain to me before, but they simply don't communicate clearly or effectively.They know what they're trying to say, but they simply communicate poorly.

You can just change yoir bill cycle date if the extension does not qualify for your account.

to Les #1430992

How do you do that?

I would like an extension

I need a extension on my bill

to Christine coleman #1412666

Can I get extension on my bill

I need to see if I could get another extension until I can pay my bill this weekend

My fiancee needs a 48 hour extension