Metropcs - Asked for 2 day extension service was turned off

570 of 702 Metropcs reviews

On the day my payment was due I called to ask for a 2 day extension. They have every right to say no but I have been with them 7 yrs and this is the first time I couldn't pay on time. First they tried to sell me on "bill float" a paid service to have an extension and when I was adamant that I didn't want that; they said there was nothing they could do. When I hung up, instead of letting me have my last day of paid phone service, they immediately turned off my phone due to "lack of payment".

It is bad enough they hire people with accents so thick you can barely understand them but to give the excuse they are too big of a company to tend personally to one little pee-on customer, well its time to move on.

My advice concerning MetroPCS....don't be honest with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Dec 04, 2016 #1250017

I like to have a extension on my phone bill to pay it off 48 hours

3 1 Reply

Nov 21, 2016 #1244213 Bronx, New York, United States

Hi my name is ebony flowers im asking for a exstension on my phone my phone number is 347 737 778p

Nov 04, 2016 #1236300

48 hours.

0 4 Reply

Aug 21, 2016 #1201890

They always give me 48hrs idk y they picky with ppl and u can barely understand what they're saying

13 7 Reply
Rainess holmes

Jun 29, 2016 #1179362 Portland, Oregon, United States

Hi I am asking if I can have A 2 day extension? because I get paid on the 1st thank you very much if so.

7 0 Reply

Mar 03, 2016 #1121319

I need to know if y'all give extensions on phone bills because I've got a problem with my ATM card and I'm waiting for a replacement on that card so that I can pay my phone bill but I need at least a two day extension

2 44 Reply

Sep 08, 2015 #1031172

I hope for the beast.

Feb 12, 2016 #1110955

Hahhaha

2 1 Reply

Jan 07, 2015 #927148

C'mon, metropcs is a prepaid company. You should pay first so that you can use the service. I'm one of the CSRs and everytime people ask for extensions I will just say in my mind "oh yeah, i got that, i heard that already, 2 days? wth we're prepaid!" and then when I try to explain to them that we are prepaid (because MOST of the customers just think we're one of those POSTPAID companies and being a PREPAID company is the total opposite of it) and may not give an extension of payment, they will try to get a supervisor and do the runaround. C'MON!

4 29 Reply

Nov 28, 2015 #1070543

To both of you:
I have NEVER had a problem asking for an extension.
I have only been a customer for two months. So that blows both both of you outta the water.

14 3 Reply

Jul 07, 2016 #1182284 Irving, Texas, United States

You work for them? If you were so self righteous you wouldn't be posting Anonymously!

4 1 Reply

Sep 04, 2016 #1207796

I'm so glad that you have never hit a hard time and everything is so perfect in your life that you don't need any help from anyone. The way you treat people will return to you the SME way you dished it and more. Congrats on never having a time when things hit hard for you.

Aug 28, 2013 #707967 Dallas, Texas, United States

MetroPCS is a pre paid service, if you do not pay for it they will cut you off, just like if you have a cell phone that requires taht you add minutes, if you have no money to add minutes you wont be able to use it.

0 6 Reply
METRO SUCKS

Jan 13, 2013 #593237

There are many competitors. If one sticks it to you tell the world and switch over to another one!

8 1 Reply
emma cruz

Aug 15, 2014 #856929 Miramar, Florida, United States

what you a are saying sucks, metro is the best phone company especially in florida, metro makes a lot of Floridian have a phone, metro is the first one who make poor people can use a cell phone and have bad credit with no contract. go learn to pay your bill and give thanks for metro pcs

4 12 Reply
emma cruz

Aug 15, 2014 #856936 Miramar, Florida, United States

go get an Obama free phone and when the minutes finish you'll see that mertro is the best talk all you want, just charge and go with the lowest price

3 11 Reply

Apr 23, 2015 #975674

You know that some people have to decide whether to buy diapers or pay a phone bill. Inexpensive or not, $40-$50 is a lot of money for someone who lives paycheck to paycheck.

43 1

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.