1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Repeatedly I have had to contact customer service (and that, my friends is an unpleasant experience, to put it nicely) my phone's work well at first but then go into the same errors as before, buffering, pages not being loaded correctly and error messages such as; "Your connection was interrupted."

My phone has been reset I don't know how many times, I practically have the steps memorized and I don't need a tech or rep to do what, ultimately, only resolved the problem temporarily.

This is my second time around with Metro and absolutely nothing has changed.

Customer service rep whose main skills seem to be concentrated on attempting to soothe angry customers with empty platitudes about "How important we are to Metro", Yeah, right!!!

I am going to have to switch to some other company but, since I got nothing but the run-around from Metro, you can be sure that I will be one of MANY voices that, since they wouldn't hear me as a customer, they're sure gonna hear me as a dissatisfied former customer.....

I am going to get on every possible forum and complaint board and make sure that people know what Metro really thinks about their customers......

I just don't get it how companies can get away with false advertising and flat out lies, denying us the service that we pay for......

I am a pissed off consumer, HEAR ME ROAR!!!

METRO, you ARE going to regret *** off your customers, you WILL lose business over this, I guarantee it!!!

Comments