I drove around Sacramento ca.Looking for a corp.

Store since the on i go to was closed for remodeling. 2 times i was given the wrong location of where to go for man. Warranty..i finally found the elkhorn rd. Location.

I told the rep my phone was dropping sound. not calls and the functions were not woking, ie..if i touched contacts, my camera would pop up. It was intermittent and the rep advised me i needed to update and replace sim, and i told them politely that it was updated previosly and i wanted a replacement since there was no damage whatsoever on the shell or water damage. Now it dosent work at all, and the screen will not work.

Not every phone is manufactured with the same care. I feel like going elsewhere. 5 years ago i had a similar issue almost identical, and they were not tripping at all, but the people at the store were condesending and treated m re as if i did not know anything at all.

They gave me a new sim and said dont worry, thats all you needed to fix it.Here i am and i dont wish to drive all the way out to elkhorn just to have to say i told you so and then possibly be rude....how do i deal with this ***?

Review about: A 200 00 Avid Plus.

2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zte Cell Phone
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion