Orlando, Florida

Update by user Apr 07, 2016

I tried 3 (three) times to take the phone back.On the third time I drove back to the store, they said they would refund the $30.

they said I had gone over the time limit on the phone.This was because every time I went back they would say just go home and practice, probably to make sure I went over the time limit.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016

I signed up for metro pcs and I could never call out with my phone from my home.I took it back 3 times and they kept telling me to keep trying.

After 3 tries they said I went over my minutes and couldn't get a refund. They also talked me into buying a plastic cover for 25., which I could have purchased on line for $2.29. They talked me into buying a case for $30., which I could have bought for $2.99 on line. (at cellular outfitter).

99% of companies will issue a refund, but not metro.NO REFUNDS from metro.

Review about: Metropcs Phone Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor working cell phone.

Had an Experience with Metropcs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion