Update added by user Apr 07
I tried 3 (three) times to take the phone back.On the third time I drove back to the store, they said they would refund the $30.
they said I had gone over the time limit on the phone.This was because every time I went back they would say just go home and practice, probably to make sure I went over the time limit.
Original review posted by user Apr 06
I signed up for metro pcs and I could never call out with my phone from my home.I took it back 3 times and they kept telling me to keep trying.
After 3 tries they said I went over my minutes and couldn't get a refund. They also talked me into buying a plastic cover for 25., which I could have purchased on line for $2.29. They talked me into buying a case for $30., which I could have bought for $2.99 on line. (at cellular outfitter).
99% of companies will issue a refund, but not metro.NO REFUNDS from metro.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor working cell phone
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."