Update added by user Apr 07
I tried 3 (three) times to take the phone back.On the third time I drove back to the store, they said they would refund the $30.
they said I had gone over the time limit on the phone.This was because every time I went back they would say just go home and practice, probably to make sure I went over the time limit.
Original review posted by user Apr 06
I signed up for metro pcs and I could never call out with my phone from my home.I took it back 3 times and they kept telling me to keep trying.
After 3 tries they said I went over my minutes and couldn't get a refund. They also talked me into buying a plastic cover for 25., which I could have purchased on line for $2.29. They talked me into buying a case for $30., which I could have bought for $2.99 on line. (at cellular outfitter).
99% of companies will issue a refund, but not metro.NO REFUNDS from metro.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor working cell phone
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."