MetroPCS - The TRUTH about Metro PCS....

I see a lot of people carrying on about how horrible Metro PCS is. Well I work for a Metro PCS in Connecticut and am here to let everyone know about how things are SUPPOSED to work.

1)Return Policy: As long as the phone is UNDER 60 minutes TALK time and LESS than 7 days old with no water or physical damage you should receive all of your money back (for the phone and the plan) NO QUESTIONS ASKED. THERE IS NO RESTOCKING FEE. You can text and use data plan as much as you want but if you go over the 60 minutes talk time or bring the phone back after the 7 days it's yours. I found out recently that the day your purchase your phone is considered day one. So if you purchase on a Monday you have until Sunday to return it. METRO PCS DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO RETURN ACCESSORIES so I would make sure the service is adequate before purchasing.

2)Bill payment. The day you purchase your phone is considered your anniversary date. The bill will be due the day before you purchased your phone. For example if you buy the phone on 5/4/2011 your bill date will be 6/3/2011 and it will be due every 3rd thereafter. If you don't pay your bill on the 3rd it will go off at about 11 am (eastern standard). If you pay from 6/4-6/9 YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY YOUR BILL ON 7/3. HOWEVER if you come in on 6/10 you can do what is called a bill cycle reset. Basically you pay an additional $5 on top of whatever your bill is and (for the sake of argument) your next bill due date would be 7/10, giving you the full 30 days of service.

These are ALL things they should be telling you and if not I do apologize. I care a great deal about my customers' satisfaction and Metro PCS as well. If you have any other questions please leave your email down below and I will answer anything else you would like to know about Metro PCS. We need to have our name restored. And the only way to do that is by informing the public about these things. I wish you all the best and if you are ever in Connecticut and need service I am here and will do all I can (within reason) to make you happy.

More Review Details

Helpful? 79 Yes 79 184 No 184
Had the same issue 38 Yes 38
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
VW

1 day ago #1025223

You are AWESOME!! Thank you so much for the information. I really needed that!

Aug 11 #1018361

My bill payment is due on the 8th of every month. I made a payment on the 8th and by the 9th my service was off. I'm calling the metro # and I can't even speak to an agent. I just paid $50 for one day.

Jul 17 #1008896

Way after two weeks of the cycle data slow down a lot when I have unlimited data on 4g

May 30 #989797

I bought a metro pcs phone off of eBay, after receiving the phone they say it is still activated on someone's account but the account is suspended due to non payment. How long does it take to fully deactivate, so I can activate on my account?

Aug 18 #1021349

After 30 days

May 24 #988096

Hi my name is joe and I have the unlock code for my phone. Metropcs told me that I have to wait to use the code until my account is permanently shut off. I was told that it takes 30 days after your account has been suspended that it will be terminated. It has been thirty days and I just tried my unlock code and it still is not letting me unlock my phone. The number has been sent from metropcs. Can someone please help me.

May 14 #984323

If I terminate (not that i want too)with Metropcs, how long do you keep me in file? Thank you

May 09 #981812

If I paid my bill for this month already but added a feature for 3.00 dollars thinking they would put it on next months bill but put it on this months instead will they turn off my service until its paid?

May 03 #979475

How much is it for three lines on the same plan? They're telling me 160 something but is there like a family plan for three lines?

Goku

Dec 29, 2014 #922774 San Francisco, California

Why do my phone service sucks now.. I use to have full bar for the past couple year an now it's down to 1-2 bar and when I'm on the phone I be getting drop calls too.. I been in the same location for 14year and have this same phone since 2010... It just started happening like 3 month or so.. I heard that metro does this to make you buy/upgrade a new phone

5 4 Reply
cubes

Nov 16, 2014 #901004 Mountain View, California

Can I get a call log or any papers saying that I've Been with this provider since day one of service with dates and name included. I need it for every month that I've been with metro is that possible to get?

Cat

Oct 09, 2014 #882520 El Paso, Texas

Wish this had been explained to me. I feel cheated, since I pay for a MONTHLY service I'd expect to get a full month's worth of service. What a bummer.

3 3 Reply
Rose

Sep 19, 2014 #872728

I would like to get new phone and new number but I still want to keep my billing date the same and under my mother in laws name. I was told by workwr at metro that I need to do it 10 days before auto billing so it can stay the same. my mother in law said it is not under auto billing, what are my options and how soon can I get my new phone? My email is brendanandlexis@gmail.com

1 0 Reply

Aug 23, 2014 #860537

Boo hoo metro pcs touched me in my no no spot and I screamed and ran away. It's my body and nobodies body but mine. I hate you metro pcs our was that my uncle diddles. Either way I blame metro it's American way. Cry cry cry and don't *** about it. It stops being rape when your driving to your rapist house

2 8 Reply

Aug 13 #1019250

Are you serious? You seem to have been taught that no means yes and women like it when you force yourself upon them. That is a wicked lie that was sent out in this world by evil that wants us all to suffer, you included. It becomes assault the moment the word no is uttered. And yes it becomes rape in the same way. Even if you got a ride. No means no.

1 0 Reply
tree

Aug 09, 2014 #854047 Port Charlotte, Florida

If I have a bill due Sunday and I get paid on Monday will they turn me off?

9 14 Reply
jcs1956

Aug 05, 2014 #851946 San Diego, California

If I have the 4/100.00 lines can each person make a payment online for 25.00 making the 100.00 total bill ?

Mack

Sep 04, 2014 #865788 Norwich, Connecticut

They can do that, but if any one of them doesn't pay on time then they all get shut off. It's generally best that all the money be given to one person prior to paying the bill in full, but I understand. My siblings and I do a 3 for $90 with the same set up that you use. So far, they always pay on time when they are at their separate campuses so we don't have any issue.

3 0 Reply

1-20 of 97 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.