MetroPCS cust service number will never let you talk to anyone
I have read many comments after my experience saying just say add service or new customer and it works every time. Well, it seems that MetroPCS is actively closing those loopholes. Their FAQ says you can talk to a Customer Service Rep 24 hours a day but that is a flat out lie. You can say 'Agent', 'New Customer', 'Add Line' or anything else and all you get now (as of 3/23/10) is the computer saying "Oh, you want to talk to an agent, I am sure I can help you better but if not I will transfer you to an agent" (this is paraphrased). Well that is another lie. You will NEVER get past this.
As I said, apparently some of the tricks of saying new customer and add a line used to work. They don't now and that shows that the automated system is being updated to block getting through intentionally. So now you can go to a MetroPCS retail store and wait in line 30 -45 minutes after driving 30 miles.
Thank God for competition and other carriers in my area with similar or better plans and rates.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Metro Bait & Switch is more like it! After being one of their original customers (back from 2004), I decided to get myself a 4G LTE phone when I..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I got my nieces hair cornrowed at Smartstyle in Winder, GA. I keep their hair in cornrows. Their hair lasts four weeks and that is with heavy activities like swimming..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO. The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different. IT has more sodium..."
- "I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX. I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."